Friday, January 13, 2006


As most of you may know...I am an avid viewer of most reality shows...Project Runway is my favorite by far though. Last weeks episode was very hard for me...as soon as I saw Diana pair up with Marla...I knew things would go downhill. Oh well, life must move on.

I do have some interesting news. I have been invited to a "slumber party" tonight. I have never been to one of these things before...but I have heard rumors of what goes on. Apparently there will be frozen pizza, "Cosmo Quizzes", Catch Phrase, boy talk, and a scary movie. I'm also assuming there will be a pillow fight, followed by a tickle orgy, then a relaxing group shower (that is what normally happens at an all female slumber party I am told) I am going to bring a mix CD to the party, can anyone say "Flock of Seagulls techno-trance remix?"

I am completely baffled about this whole "Gaia is Apoclypse's sister" thing. I recommend going to "Maury" to figure this out. He is excellent about doing DNA tests. I am certain he will even pay you a little bit of money to appear on his show. I can only imagine the reaction Gaia and apocalypse would have...I think it could beat the ratings that "Who wants to marry a Millionaire" received...

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hmmm, a pillow fight while dressed in lacey underwear. Followed by pairing up to practice Frenching. Yes, that is definitely the way girls should pass a Friday night.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Well I see you've seen the movie Trunks hides from his mother

6:42 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I was watching the Best Week Ever this afternoon. They had one bit that was hilarious. They said that Santino was a composite of Abraham Lincoln, Jesus and Zod. They showed pictures of them next to Santino. Really funny stuff.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Selene said...

HAHA! You called the "Zod"

7:53 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Hey, tagged you!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That Santino is walking a fine line. From the coming attractions I got the impression he might be out next week.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I knew that Santiono wasn't going to win. He was just too much of a self-obsessed, condescending wannabe.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home