Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Greeting From Nova Roma

Well, now that the holidays are over, I am finding myself with some free time. The Hellfire Club held a very exclusive and luxurious Christmas party...Everything was going swimmingly well until Ms. Grey decided to show up and start claiming herself as the Black Queen. I only have one thing to say to you hunny...You look more like the Hellfire's Drag Queen in those boots and hair. Anyway, one thing lead to another and now the Club is left in shambles whilst I get some R&R in Nova Roma. Don't fret though Jean...My revenge will be harsh and agonizing!!! Do you really think Katie Holmes is WILLINGLY marrying Tom Cruise?? Katie only sacrificed ONE goat at my alter in LA a few months ago....I think with a little mind control...I have found a very suitable punishment for her blasphemy! MWAHAHA! Also, I worked really hard on my macaroni painting for the White Elephant gift exchange.....

So yes, back to Nova Roma. It's like sooo dead here. I forgot that after a run in with those New Mutants that everyone was freed of my spell. I need to use my down-time to come up with another brilliant plan to re-populate my country...

3 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hmmm . . I suppose any chaos at the Hellfire Club must be good for the safety of the world. I wonder what made Jean return there? I am also glad she didn't stay.

If you need help "re-populating" your piece of South America, Wolverine is over here waving his hand wildly in the air and jumping up and down.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Poor Katie Holmes...

6:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, Selene dear, trying to make Jean sound bad really won't do anything for your appearance. You'll look just as wrinkled as you did before you spat on her reputation.

Conclusively, do try not to repopulate Nova Roma. It will only end up with you beng thrown into a volcano again, dear.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home