Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New Years Eve plans?


So my sidekick mobile phone started blowin up this morning, it was my closest gal pal, Paris Hilton. I haven’t heard from her since we did our photo shoot for the cover of Rolling Stones magazine (the issue is due out next month) Anyway, the conversation went like this….

Paris- Oh my god…..did you see Project Runway last week?
Me- Shut up! You know it chica….what was up with Danny Franco?
Paris- Oh, I know!!!! I’m glad he left…he had that glazed over look to him…
Me- Not to mention his collection looked like something your grandmother would wear…and don’t even get me started on Santino…
Paris- Shoooot girl….I know, you are preaching to the choir here…Well anyway, what are you doing for New Years Eve….because I have an idea that’s so blazin….

So that leads me to this announcement….Nova Roma will be the site of the most spectacular party! Co-hosted by Selene and Paris Hilton. Of course this party is invitation only! Only the richest, most famous and beautiful will be in attendance. Martha Stewart has even agreed to cater (she owes me for a favor I granted her back in the 80’s) I will also be serving a very exotic cocktail to toast in the New Year….can anyone say “green, glowing, and foaming surprise!”

This should be just the thing to get me out of my recent party slump I’ve been having lately.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Paris Hilton? That sodding tramp is attending? Dear me, I should hate to be seen there. Honestly, Selene, that is the biggest faux pas you could possibly make.

And what is with this whole "valley-girl" thing? It isn't making you sound any younger. What happened to the evil, eloquent Selene I so deeply respected?

But I suppose I will be there. I shall be free of Scott in a few moments. I managed to contacted the police and called my lawyer. And will probably sever my ties with the X-Men after this incident, save Jean and Betsy of course.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

A party? Can I come?

(Don't be shy to say no, I don't take temper tantrums like a certain other diamond shifting someone).

6:17 PM  
Blogger Selene said...

Oh Frost....you of all people should know....life is all about who you know....I can be quite the chameleon. Also sweetheart....you should feel right at home in the middle of the brazilian jungle....well, at least your nose and "twins"....it is where you came to purchase them.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Selene said...

Gaia, yes, you may join us. It will be the perfect chance for you to make a lasting first impression.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That is certainly a stimulating picture. I happened to passby the TV while Gambit was watching Project Runway. That Santino certainly thinks a lot of himself. I have a feeling his days are numbered.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Selene, you have made an honest mistake. My nose and my "twins", as you calle them, have been purchased within the United States. I assure you I had the finest surgeons Shaw's money could buy.

And knowing Miss Hilton shan't help your reputation, especially with the Council members.

Gaia, dear, are you insinuating that I have a bad temper? That is only true when provoked by purple-haired nitwits. And I don't just mean Betsy.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

"Green Glowing Frothy" Why does the Hulk come to mind I read that? also The valley girl speak? did a few braicells dieFrom all the X-men defeats?

10:03 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

You know Paris Hilton? I almost met her once. Well kinda.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Isn't Paris Hilton a mutant? She certainly has the power to be an annoying rich skank.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A party? With Paris, Jean, Gaia & Emma?

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home