Saturday, December 31, 2005

Well, well, well....

For starters, the Amazing Mutant Race 2 is going very well....the Fates have smiled upon MY victory. Even though I have been partnered with Emma Frost, former White Queen (honestly, who didn't see this match-up coming?) I find I am enjoying myself quite well. I have been waiting to try out a new spell that I learned from the canceled TV show "Charmed" I don't want to let the cat out of the bag....but can anyone say "amazon fighting crabs"

So the New Years party was a complete success! Thanks to Paris and all the swallow, self-absorbed friends, I now have the perfect, mindless drones to re-populate Nova Roma once again! Since Paris and her friends were very weak minded people to begin with, I barely had to use my hypnotic powers to have them succumb to my will anyway. All I had to do was lure them away from the rest of the party guests (I told them I was screening a never released episode of Laguna Beach in the Pool house) After that....the rest is history! Mwhahahahaha!!!!

So now that Nova Roma is teaming with life again...I can finally get back to work sacrificing virgins to the volcano and robbing the people of their life essence to ensure my un-dying beauty for all eternity!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Your population comes from Paris Hilton's crowd, I'm guessing you are going to have a tough time finding a virgin.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Selene said...

How dare you rain on my parade!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Paris's Hilton's crowd eh? I think they're not the most eqquiped army. Its just asking for trouble, especially when you can buy the loyalty of mercenaries for the price of $70 an hour.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Selene said...

Hey now, they are easy to control...I can mold them into anything I want....

12:24 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Vile villaness, I say to thee, knock off all that evil!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

I see Jon has found Thor's hammer

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home