Tuesday, January 03, 2006

As I sit here in my tent by myself in the Himalayan mountain range, I am overjoyed that my laptop has wireless internet access. I am certain I am stealing this connection from one of the crew members filming us. Since we have been on this race, I have missed a few of my favorite shows (I admit it! I am addicted to "The Gauntlet 2" on mtv...) I need to check a few websites to keep up to date. In reality though....I am talking about mtv...They do have the habit of showing CONSTANT re-runs over the weekend....

Normally I would have some company in my tent, but I am lead to believe my teammate has quit the race. Hopefully this wont affect my standing in the race. Although...Jean has already promised me her first born daughter...such a sweet gesture...

I have also been checking up on Nova Roma's current state while I have been away. I left my people with one single task while I was absent...that my gold plated jacuzzi be installed by the time I return. I have come to find out that the ship date was postponed two business days...HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BATHE WITHOUT A GOLD PLATED JACUZZI!!!! It looks I will have to put in some overtime when I return home...someone is going to have to be sacrificed to appease me...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

you can only bathe in a gold plated jacuzzi? How do you wash your clothes?

10:31 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Gold plated Maytag?

6:35 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Suffice it to say, your place in the race is secure, Selene. Emme does like to assert herself from time to time, but she is no quitter.

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home